Skip to main content

The Depth of Words

*Vidhata hokar bhi mai Vidhi ka Vidhan na Badal saka Ki Chaha meri Radha Chahe Mujhe Mera aur main Rukmani ka ho jata hun.

*Maybe we never meet, but we still walk together like parallel lines to infinity and beyond.

*The way you break my heart and run away. It's quite an art I would like to learn

*In another time, in another world, in another Universe, I'd love you exactly the way i love you here we'd always be home no matter where our souls wonder.

*Sometimes I wish a magic happens and for just one day. I became you and you become me and then you will truly know how much I love you more importantly how much i want you to love me......

*You tell me to forget it and move on , I don't understand how i can unfeel the love once i felt it.
*The world has disappointed you, The universe will not trust me on that.

*Maybe I can never make you complete but I can break my Heart into many pieces so that every single part of me loves every single part of you.

*I laugh at people who say love is blind, I want to tell them blind are those who never loved.

*Your heart is not a bone which can be broken and never be fixed again, It's made up of muscles they can get damaged but also knows how to heals.

*Maybe It's not about finding your self maybe It's about loving your self.

*If you are given darkness you will also be gifted the Moon and Star.



*Love is Nothing and Love is Everything, It depends upon you how you want see it ....




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wait I Will Come Back

Wait For me, and I will return only wait very hard, Wait when you are filled with sorrow.. Wait in the sweltering heat, Wait when the others have stopped waiting, Forgetting their Yesterdays, Wait even when from afar no letters come to you, Wait even when others are tired of waiting, And when Friends sit around the fire, Drinking to my memory, Wait and do not hurry to drink My memory too…. Wait for I will return, defying every death. And let those who do not wait Say that I was lucky. They will never understand that In the midst of death, You with you waiting saved me.. Only you and I know I Survived. It’s because you waited as no one else did. Wait I will come Back I Know It's New Year And It's New starting Want To Say and Express many feeling but Can Not

I Writes What I Feels

* K ya Fark Padta Hai Rishta usne toda yah maine tuta to donon ka naa, kya Fark Padta Hai dard Kisko jyada hua hua to donon ko naa, Fark is Baat se padta hai ki vo aaj bhi meri yaadon mein hai Aur vo kisi aur ke sath he yaade banane me mashroof hai * kaise Talash Karen uski Jo Gumshuda Nahin bus badal gaya hai * U ske sath taklifo mein bhi Ek sukun saa tha Uske bagair Khushiyan bhi fiki si Hai * U ski aur meri Mohabbat mein bass itna fark  tha use mujhse bhi mohabbat thi Aur Mujhe Sirf Usse * Y ou to Aasan Nahin Safar-e  Mohabbat, you to aasan nahin safar-e  mohabbat Kadam ladkhadaye Jarur the per hare nahin the tumne hath thama to Hota Kasam Khuda Ki  akhri Saans tak ruksat na hone deta * Aaj  Fir Barsat hai, Yee Aasman bhi mere sath hai yu to Akela Tha Main per Aaj badaloo ne bhi mera sath de diya * Tumhe  chahane wale bahut milenge Par koi ham sa Deewana mile to batana.. * Suno yah dil aaj bhi tumhe khone se darta hai please ise samjho